» Returns Policy
Customer(s), (“you”, “your”), may return unopened items ordered with www.thepaperseller.com, a 5APlus, llc. website, (“us”, “our”, “the Company”), within 30 days of delivery, as follows:
1. Return Items in a Re-sellable Condition. All items must be returned unopened, in their original packaging. They should be in a re-sellable condition. Exception can make merchandize that was shipped defective from our plant.
Please do not return product(s) that are in good condition, have no manufacturing defects or quality issues if you opened the product, caused damage to the product or to the packaging, or used some of the paper. If we cannot resell the item(s), we will not issue a credit. Our Returns/QC warehouse team will check and determine if the order has been returned in a satisfactory condition and qualifies for a refund. NOTE: Clearance and Sale items are not returnable.
2. Return Merchandize Authorization Forms, (RMA). All returns must be authorized by our Customer Service, who will issue an RMA form which will be submitted for approval to the management. After approval of return has been obtained, this RMA will be faxed or e-mailed to you. A Return Authorization Number, (RAN) will appear on the form. You need to write this number on the address label that you place on the package when you return the merchandize. Usually, Customer Service will send you the return label with the our address and the RAN # on, ready to be used. Please ask for this label, if you do not receive it. Please enclose with your return a copy of the RMA form you receive from our customer service. NOTE: The return cannot be processed without the RMA form.
The Returns Department receives your return, checks the contents of your return package against the RMA form enclosed in the package, examines the issues and forwards the product(s) to the right parties, QC for quality control, etc. All credits are being issued after our Returns/QC department receives the return, checks it against the RMA form and examines the reason for return.
3. Company Errors - If the item is returned because we shipped the wrong item(s), we shipped a defective item(s) or we shipped goods in excess of what was ordered, please call our Customer Service immediately and arrange for the re-shipping of the correct item(s).
You will just have to print the Return Label you receive from Customer Service, fold it in half, place it on your return package and drop it at any FedEx location, (Fedex Mailbox, Fedex/Kinkos Store).
In this case, no restocking fee will be charged. Freight Charges will be supported by us.
4. Package damaged or lost in transit – If the package was receives damaged or if you have not received it after you tracked it (lost in transit), please report immediately the damage or the loss of your package by calling our Customer Service at 1- 203-644-1270/1271. We will instruct you not to return the damaged goods and to keep them for further inspection by the freight forwarder’s representative. We will credit you based on a freight claim issued by us to the freight forwarder. Occasionally, a freight forwarder may damage a package, lose a package or ship it to the wrong address. This does not happen often but if it does happen, please contact us immediately.
5. Customer Errors - If the item is returned due to customer ordering error, the customer must return the item to the shipper of origin at their expense.
To cover the cost of processing the return and restocking the returned item(s), a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted from the amount to be credited.
If the order benefitted of free shipping, the freight cost paid by ThePaperSeller.com on behalf of the customer will also be deducted from the amount to be credited.
If the customer keeps and does not return merchandise in the amount of minimum $125 as part of the same order, the freight will not be deducted since we are offering free shipping for orders of minimum $125.
» Contacting ThePaperSeller
If there is anything else we can do to help you get the most from your ThePaperSeller product, or if you have any questions about this shipping and return policy, you may contact us at:
contact us at: 1-203-644-1271
Or send a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.